The World I Sail

Blog mainly about the "the world i sail" or the world I live on. Blog about my life experiences.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Let´s dance

The music fills the room... and the dance starts.
Our hips and legs start to move at the rhythm of the music... the communication has started.
Because dancing is "talking" with our bodies. When we dance we express our feeling by the way our bodies move together and the way we look at each other. When "talking" all that takes is a subtle movement in our bodies to transmit the next move. Everything is natural.
Trough dancing we create the feeling of respect towards our partner, as it is always necessary a good communication between the two dancers. The way we "talk" together will define the dancing we do.
This is what I have learnt in the few months I have been in dance classes...

So, I invite everyone to enter this world and experience this by yourselfs. Let's Dance.


Many thanks to Mogli that I love to dance with, that introduced me to the world of dancing.


This is a photo of my Salsa teachers, Debora and João. Many thanks to them for their patience with me.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:18 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The great thing about dancing is that we let ourselves go, with no restrictions... We are able to dream and fly away to another world. Thank you for helping me to gain courage to do something that I always wanted to do. Thank you for flying with me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home